Welcome to Y6O!
World Cup Geography
Inspired by the World Cup, we have been exploring the location of countries taking part using maps, globes and Google Earth. We have also looked at different countries and explored different aspects of their cultures.
These are some of the things that we enjoyed during this term:
- Seeing our writing published in a real book
- Learning about earthquakes and volcanoes
- Using music and dance to revise maths and SPAG
- Using the microscopes
- Performing and leading parents around the Julius Caesar Promenade
- World Book Day
- Class debates
- Playing TT Rockstars (times table game)